If you have checked the cost of solar panels to be installed in your home, you will get the approximate amount of money you will spend. But that is not where the whole story ends. There are some other pieces of equipment that makes part of the Solar Panel Installation housing system.
You can install solar panel in cairns at www.hielscherelectrical.com.au.
The following list will tell you all the other necessary components and their features and importance.
1. Mounting Shelf
• You can install solar panels on the roof of your home or as a stand-alone system.
• Some of the racks should be bought depending on the number of panels.
• The types of different shelves for roof-mounted and ground-mounted installation of Solar Panels.
• If you install an automatic tracking system, it will increase the overall cost.
• The solar panels will produce Direct Current (DC) and it must be converted to Alternating Current (AC) to run the appliances in your home.
• An inverter is a component that will perform this task.
• The inverter also acts as the point where additional electricity can be sent to utilities.
• Typically, these components run without the need for batteries. However, if you have the storage battery then the inverter will also do the job storage battery charging.
• The weather-proof inverter can also be placed outdoors.
3. AC Breaker Panel
Cables for Installing Solar Panels will be connected to the AC Breaker Panel. You will be able to decide the inverter and the grid in terms of service required.