Artificial intelligence (AI) is an area of computer science that deals with the creation of intelligent machines that work and reacts like humans.
Various activities that are included in artificial intelligence are:
- Speech recognition
The Researches related to artificial intelligence is highly technical and specialized. The artificial intelligence includes programming computers for certain traits as below:
- Ability to manipulate and move objects
- Innovation Management
Image Source: Google
The core part of artificial intelligence research is Knowledge engineering. A Machine can act and react like humans only if they have a good amount of information relating to the world.
There should be access to object, categories, properties, and the relation between them to implement knowledge engineering. It is difficult to initiate common sense, reasoning and problem-solving power in machines.
- Knowledge of machine learning is important to know about artificial intelligence. The machine learning process without any kind of supervision requires an ability to identify patterns in streams of inputs, whereas learning with adequate supervision involves classification and numerical regressions.
- Classification is the way to determine the category an object belongs to whereas regression deals with obtaining a set of numerical input or output examples. The discovering function enables the generation of suitable outputs from respective inputs.
Image Source: Google
- The machine perception concept deals with using sensory inputs to deduce the different aspects of the world, whereas computer vision is the power to analyze visual inputs such as facial, object and gesture recognition. You can click here to know more about artificial intelligence.
- Another major field of Artificial intelligence is Robotics. To handle task robots require intelligence. Different tasks that are handled by robots are object manipulation and navigation, along with sub-problems of localization, motion planning, and mapping.